1. Review writing, write documents and make reports
- Formulate Policy, process about inspection, controling of Internal Control Department;
- Review all work flow, internal working process of departments to guarantee rationality, feasible and consistent;
- Guarantee essential processes of control system are established, implement and maintain;
- Make control report, analysis, evaluate and propose solution to fix.
2. Make plan to inspect/audit & evaluate departments
- Make yearly, Quarterly, monthly inspect/audit plan;
- Design work step to get target in plan.
3. Implement inspect/audit & evaluate departments
- Control business process compliance of department;
- Check: rationality, legitimate, honesty and wariness in management, run business activity, Organization of accounting, Statistics and make financial report;
- Identify risks that should are control, problems and cause of ineffective and make a plan to reduce these problems;
- Discuss, unify about problems at risk and solution to fix these with relevant departments.
4. Others work as Internal Control Manager’s requirement
- Age: 25 – 30 years old
- Bachelor (or higher) of Accounting – Auditing
- Legal knowledge: understanding legal at fields: accounting, auditing, tax…
- Foreign language: English (reading, listening, writing are good)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Soft skills: skill of analysis, evaluate and indentify risk; Communicate skill, Presentation skill, independence work skill, team work skill; ability analize, measure risk and propose solution to fix risk.
- Experience: at least 03 year work about internal control/audit in companies have scale over 3.000 employee…
- Personalities: honesty, responsibility, careful, independence, objective, proactive.
Download Applicant Information
- Please complete applicant information as attactch Form “Applicant Information”
- Human Resource Department – Tel: +84.28 6296 4938 - Ext: 502
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org